$86,400.00 Daily Deposit in Your Private Account
Imagine that you had won the following prize in a contest:
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400.00 in your private account for your use. However, this prize had rules, just as any game has certain rules.
The first set of rules would be:
1) Everything that you didn’t spend during each day would be taken away from you.
2) You may not simply transfer money into some other account. You may only spend it.
3) Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with another $86,400.00 for that day.
The second set of rules:
1) The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say, “It’s over, the game is over!”
2) It can close the account and you will not receive a new one.
What would you personally do? You would buy anything and everything you wanted, right? Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love, right?
Even for people you don’t know, because you couldn’t possibly spend it all on yourself, right? You would try to spend every cent, and use it all, right?
ACTUALLY, this GAME is REALITY!
The BANK is TIME!
Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life, and when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
What we haven’t lived up that day is forever lost. Yesterday is forever gone.
Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time… WITHOUT WARNING.
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
Always remember to enjoy every second of your life and to thank God for blessing you with another day!